A Dillwood LLC custom-built home situated on a 10 acre parcel. 2,899 square feet, completely unique, with many beautiful features including:
- Timber frame construction
- Vaulted ceilings with cedar beams
- Saltillo floors throughout
- Three Rumford fireplaces
- Loft with spiral staircase
- High-end chef’s kitchen with state of the art appliances
- Three private bedrooms with in-suite baths
- Guest bedroom featuring a kitchenette
- Master bath with a Japanese soaking tub
- Huge screened-in porch overlooking the canyon’s bosque
- Beautiful custom wood and tile work throughout
- A beautiful matching two story barn with 4 rooms and 1/2 bath, a perfect space for an artist’s studio, carpenter shop or extra bedrooms.
The home is situated in the beautiful Las Palomas Canyon in Southwest New Mexico, located within 1,800 acres of deeded land in cottonwood bosque, with a year-round live stream. It is one of 13 shares of the A. Spear cooperative conservation-based ranch, which boasts 3,000 acres of deeded land and a 30,000 acre cattle lease.
Property owners share a community ranch house, barn, corrals, 3 ponds, 23 acres of irrigated fields, wells and ranch lease. Miles of land is available for horseback riding, hiking and exploring. Wildlife abounds due to the proximity of running water year-round.
This extraordinary home is minutes away from some of the best fishing, boating and hunting in New Mexico. It’s only a ten minute drive to the quirky art town of Truth or Consequences, N.M. El Paso Texas lies 130 miles south, and Albuquerque New Mexico is 130 miles north.
The climate is ideal. This one-of-a-kind property is priced to sell at half the replacement cost —
Call Andy (575)740-7158 for information.